Information for Members
CACS membership, subcommittees and other organizational structure is guided by the committee Charter.
CACS has broad campus representation that includes over twenty members and ex-officios.
Older rosters, dating as far back as 2003-2004, are available upon request.
CACS general meetings are open to the campus community - please drop in!
- Friday, October 29, 2021, 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 1:30 - 3:00 am
- Wednesday, Feburary 9, 2022, 9:30-11 am
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 1:00-2:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022, 10-11:30 am
If you have questions or require an accommodation for effective communication (ASL interpreting/CART captioning, alternative media formats, etc.) or information about campus mobility access features in order to fully participate in this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much advance notice as possible and at least 7-10 days in advance of the event. Thank you!
Organic Food was in a special section?
We worried about drought?