Ways to Get Involved in Sustainability at Berkeley
There are a multitude of ways for students, staff and faculty to get involved in sustainability related inititiaves and groups at UC Berkeley. Taking or offering sustainability related classes is one way.
There are also, however, options such as:
- taking a Staff Sustainability Training
- joining a Community of Practice
- lending your voice to the Water Work Group
- attend Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Sustainability (CACS) meetings
- attend a CACS Sustainability Summit
- get involved with the Student Environmental Resource Center (SERC)
- check out the Just for Students page for more "options for action"
- like our Facebook page
- find free programs to save energy and water at home
- use these tips to save energy in your office, lab, or dorm