This site is an updated version of a site originally created by the many dedicated members and friends of The Chancellor’s Advisory Committee on Sustainability (CACS).
Credit for this new site, again includes CACS, as well Office of Sustainability staff Lisa McNeilly and Kira Stoll, TGIF Research Associate Kelley Payne McKanna, CACS webmaster Oscar Zisman, and web-designer Casondra Sobieralski. These web templates have been provided courtesy of UC Berkeley’s Public Affairs Office.
- Ryan Dash, May 11, 2009, "A Refrigerator Replacement Feasibility Study at the University of California, Berkeley."
- Purchases from OfficeMax only for Fiscal Year 2007-2008.
- Data from UCOP. Includes Energy Star, EPEAT, Green Guard, Green Seal, and recycled content for FIscal Year 2007-2008. Some green purchases may not have been included in this total due to inadequate reporting by some vendors.
- Compares data from 4/07 - 3/08 to 6/08 - 5/09.
- Percentages are based on purchases from Office Max and Radstons only, on a cost basis.